Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nanananananananana.

Cause my friend complained and they asked me to like change back to blogspot so here am I blogging in BS. : )

Ok I didn'task you guys to like link me right? So you can't blame me for always-changing-blogs right? HEHEHE and in case you didn't know I have like 5000000000 million blogs. :D

ANYWAYZZZZZZZ, I'm like live blogging now from Larkin Basketball place and ex-EC-ians having friendly match with ex-Omega-ians.

I. miss. netball. I. want. to. play. netball. I. saw. people. playing. netball. just. now. and I. want. to. play. but. I. hate. being. defender. that. is. so. not. nice. Hehehehehhehehehhe

OMG SHADDAP I AM BEING INSANE OK THX BYE I AM CHANGING BACK TO HERE SO VISIT HERE SO I CAN EARN MONEY FROM NUFFNANG. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment