Thursday, December 10, 2009

All girls gathering

Apologies to everyone that wanted the pictures :(

I've got my reasons for not uploading it on time.

1.Photobucket is being an ass
2.The internet connection is being an ass
3.Facebook uploader is being an ass
4.I'm being an ass.

Yeah, that's about it.

Meanwhile I have some pictures in Photobucket I'm gonna post them up here and the rest I'm gonna post it up a bit later hopefully today :)


MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ Tiny version


This is Norina Roguy


This is Nyna


This is the MJ groupie


Group photo 1


Group photo 2


Uh dno who's idea


HAHA THIS ONE EPIC FAIL!!!!


At least everyone's up in the air~ Okeh maybe not everyone.


Being in the water warms us more.








Ravethaw


That is Mira and Amoi






Crawled out of the room to take pictures while waiting for the lost delivery macs man.

Ummm..okay I have the pictures until here I'll continue the other pictures in another post too many pictures don't wanna cramp them up in one post hehe ;)

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment