Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Arielle's Fullmoon and Granny's 80th birthday celebration

O HAI!

You gonna be kids overdose. Posting my nieces and nephews pictures. Only some of them :) These are on Arielle's Fullmoon party.




Arielle!



Me and Bao Lu(Lu Lu)



Unpacking little dolls for the kids~



Me and Bao Er(Er Er) Lu Lu's younger sister. Hehe she bogay.



Me and Zi Heng(Heng Heng)



This is Aeryn =)







The boy is Kai Xian.


Me Elaine Yvonne Sheena and Er Er


Shoot you!



For other pictures go you can find them here!

So the next day we zoom up to Pantai Remis(Small town in Perak) And went to see my cousin's soft shell crab place. I dunno what's it supposed to be called :-/



Hai meet softy the crab. It got itself out from its shell preparing to be an adult crab only to be finding itself freezed and the next thing it knows, its in someone's tummy. Hahaha

And then on that night is my Grandma's 80th birthday celebration.


This is me and my Ah Ma.


This is a somewhat fail group photo.



Taking pictures with Jaden and Edmund and Kai Yuan at the background stoning.





Bro Me Mum and Dad and Jaden in the background.


My same age cousin Zhi Een and I


Dad & Me + Million dollar smile


Sheena my cousin and I


Elaine my cousin and I




Yvonne my cousin and I

=)

The others are here!

Then we zoom back to KL and the rest you I summarized into a post before this.

Okie so my blog is up2date already Hehe.

If you have any questions feel free to comment I will reply one! =) Unless its those stupid hate comments then I will laugh it off and delete them. FYI don't bother submitting hate comments it won't affect me! Don't waste your time HEHE.

Ciao luv all of you muah muah muah *blows flying kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment