Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sneakers and slippers

Went town with J yesterday for her shopping trip. Lied to her that I reached 10 minutes ago and when I actually reach there she was right behind me. Hahha Liar I am. :-P So we did plan some entertainment stuff for our classmates for our class party.


In the cab otw to City Square because we're lazy to walk. 4 bucks quite expensive eh.




My hopeless worn out nail polish.


I luv "mugshots". Ya la who does this during mugshots. Hahaha.

Stayed in City Square for less than an hour. Gosh I h8 that place. Never liked.


Anyway, this drink sux.

Okay so we zoom back to Meldrum area by feet. Hehe. Little J bought a bag for me. She bought two for herself. Ok I don't wanna explain.


Had toasts @ a kopitiam we like.





And then back to Roost.



So lazeh to caption.


She said Ayamas advertorial Lol


5


Heh heh













Lazy to upload pictures already you know where to find them xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment