Friday, December 25, 2009

Feliz Navidad!

Read title : Merry Christmas in Spanish

Ho Ho Ho Ho

This Christmas, I got 3 gifts.

1.A small domokun purse to store coins from J
2.Paper clip from Janice Chin
3.A considered not bad Pmr result despiteI only took the last 3 weeks to study.

Anyway!

Yesterday found myself in FGC Christmas Drama Concert and got back home around 2am







Y J V J J


J Y V J J


Y V J J


Y V J J J


V J


J V


P V


This is sort of like tourist picture kind of thing. Hahaha. Actually it was a testing picture lol


I love my hair


Janice Pui Ling Joanne Vicky Stella Nicole


JAN JAN JAN JAN JAN JAN!!!!

---

Updates on the Sue Anne's farewell party pictures. This time round I took the pictures without permission again..and its from Diyana :)


Spot me I'm in the middle




----

Before I end this post..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's a picture of me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Santagirl_victoria1994

btw that's my fake smile I look bad in it I know that hahaha. What? For the sake of "laughing" cannot meh!

Happy Christmas everybody!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment