Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In the corner of my mind

Semi-cleared my study table yesterday and I found some old pictures I kept. Hehe Never fail to make me smile :) So today I'm gonna share.


Me my sister and my brother on my 4th birthday


My sister my cousin Elaine and Yvonne and me! I don't know where we were. I was two years old. Elaine and my sister were four and Yvonne was five I think :)


I'm a little rockstar. Look at my fringe LOL factor.


Two years old @ me and my sister's favourite playground but now its gone its a part of Danga Bay :(


I was five. They were six. Haha I went K2 for two years. See my face like so sian diao since I was young. Classic look seriously.


My cousin's wedding. Me & my classic look & a boy which I do not know I don't think he's in my family though. My sister and my brother Elaine and my cousin Edmund. We were the flower girls and I was paired up with an unknown guy cuz I was apparently too "tall" nobody fits my height lol. Look @ my brother so naughty haha.


Hehhehhe fat kid since young. Not sure how old I was Maybe I was one.


After the previous picture I like so scared then this one I cry already HAHAHA. I think one years old lah. I like my hat though. so cute with the bear HAHA.


When I was 2.


When I was 4.

Lol I am always the "guy" one if compared to my sister. Look at the outfit me & my sis were wearing when we were 2 & 4. Compare it to the 4 & 6 years old. Haha! There was another version when I was 3 and my sister were 5.


When I was 3 years old. Queenie's birthday :)


2008 EC IU day. JL ME JESS NITH


When I was 12. After UPSR trip to genting. Sue Anne Me Chu Hsien Jian Lynn. I MISS SUE ANNE AND CHU HSIEN VERY MUCH.

----

So today I went out with my mum my aunt my sister my cousin and his girlfriend. We took pictures while mum & aunt is shopping. Regretted for not taking my camera out. Now no matter where I go I'm bringing it. Unless its gonna be super useless like going for breakfast early in the morning like 8 liddat then don't need la.



Had to have the white "border" around the pictures cause my camera's macro sux. Maybe with the lens. Sucks having one lens only you know?!











This is the card one the previous 6 were the RM26 one. And I look so ka na sai in the card one. Oh well.
Lol my cousin and I are so dark compared to the other two girls.

Ok so picture post eh? Tomorrow accompanying J for shopping so I think there'd be pictures Hehe. I like picture post.

Christmas is coming~~~ I know what nail design I want for this year's Christmas already. Hehe Gonna get a purple base manicure soon then I'm gonna change it to red base for Christmas! I like having manicures.

Anyway! I am so addicted to TapTap! Used to h8 it very much but then when I discovered can download music from the library one then I like it already. Its challenging. Haha. Ok I'm going to kill 僵尸 now. Later ya'll!


再见!

No comments:

Post a Comment