Friday, December 18, 2009

Where is the love?

 Update below!

So..sorry for the long absence. But now I am back with pictures! Hehe

These was on 8th dec

b&w pics!


Emo dog..









I don't have the pictures on the 14th cause I didn't bring my camera along so I'm waiting for some kind souls to upload the pictures(with me inside la) so I could take it Hehe. I had a great great great time @ Le Chateau with Sue Anne Zoe Jian Lynn Chien Yin lots of other people. :)

Actually thought I was overdressed but I am not in the end hehe. And what a dumb brain of mine I forgot about SA's present before I left the house, mum reminded me of it. And then when I reached the place I forgot to take the present down from the car until the next 20 minutes JL reminded me of it. Thank goodness mum's in Jusco if not I don't know what would happen like go to a birthday cum farewell party without a present? Hello?!?!What was I thinking really.

Anyway blog more when I got ahold the pictures of the event :)
I got the pictures! Ok lah I got it without permission but if you see this, I got it from you Eunice Looi. :) I look shitty in the photos that I'm in..Ok lah I'm not supposed to be in the picture kind of look you know. Hhaha.






:( Sue Anne got the birthday cake that I wanted....Fine..I shall change.

I photoshopped myself cause I look ugly in the original pic. Not much difference but its better now. Haha

These pictures were taken on the 16th dec

Outing with HaA, Yaya, J.

H


Y


V


B




J V H Y


J & V




B & B



B J B

This was on 17th Dec. Leet Sern's birthday.


V Y J


Y J V

Ok um. my bikini top and bottom aren't the same one cuz I couldn't find the bottom of my bikini top. Sigh.


B B J


J B


HUNTER!!

@ El Migo's for dinner

J





Wei Lik showed up with his working suit and brought a piece of cake along after sacrificing his staff meal haha.

Back2dresort..

Weights and aeroplane balloon from Janice and Shirlaine




Very nice right!! I take one what! :D So cute the film :)


J J N


J




Group photo 1



Group photo 2. There're actually 10 of them but no need to upload 10 one la hor.




J P


B B J J J


B J J J J B W



V Y J J E J S




Y V! Hello Kitty! We have so many things in common hehe. She loves Hello Kitty too! I found a partner Hahaha.

Ok umm..So if you want to see more pictures..here are the links :
Bored2dcore
"Honeystar"
Happy 18th birthday Leet Sern


Oh and..this is the link for the Austin pictures. :)
All girls class party 2009


K byebye! luv you all *blows flying kisses*

2 comments:

  1. Sorrry!
    They asked me what is my fav. and I said Strawberry. I don't like the usual choc // cheese, I love strawberry. It was a surprise to me too cause that cake was sponsored. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha its okay!!! Not fair I want sponsored cake tooooooo :( Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete