Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Golden Bow

Short update.

I'm back from KL and I found the time to come online(no lah actually I got plenty of time) and upload pictures. I will provide the link soon or if you very the kanchiong want to see the pictures of my face in it cause you miss me....you can go to my facebook. Ok lah I know nobody will go see the pics in my facebook alrd after I said the sentence before this. Ha Ha Ha.

Oh...out of all things..I forgot to shop for christmas presents for people...so..no christmas present this year ya! Most I treat you drink Starbucks but Tall not Grande or Venti because I no money really. HaHaHa Aiyah tell me what you want I might get it from you say print it out from the printer or smtg. Ok not funny.

I'm trying to make this post look a little longer lah haiyo.

Anyway!!!!!New!!Addition!!To!!My!!Bow!!Things!!And!!Also!!New!!Addition!!To!!The!!Ring!!Family!!




I luv it I luv it I luv it so naise and it only costed around 15MYR CHEAP BOH??!? Compared to my 12MYR one the last time I bought it at some cheeplak store it can die of shame. Also bought 2 new pair of shoes actually 4 cause I bought it for my sister too My money gone luh!! Sad times 194639488326410. And bought a new watch too for 21MYR only He He He He He. New earring also! 19MYR ONLY!! Siao next time I must save a lot of money then buy down the entire jewellery section.

This time shopping trip couldn't find much thing worth spending the money on but I got cheap stuffs so I quite happy but then only got like few stuffs not enough to make me happy. I need at least 8 shopping bags to make me happy. But at least I got my bodycon dress like finally. Though my thigh looks disgusting with the 832649234595million fats. Sigh....

OK becoming really long winded naow so byebye blog next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment