Saturday, December 5, 2009

De Bali

Yup yup yup I went to De Bali to see..



Gillian Chung!

See if you can spot her. (This is the picture when she's on the stage dancing & for the launching of Jaz beer) I don't have the picture of her in the Vip lounge in photobucket I'm kinda lazey to y'know, upload.

Ok so I didn't really see her face2face but I managed to see her about 40 metres from her cuz I was really lazy to squeeze my fatass body infront of the fans/crowds(I h8 crowds). Yeah but I managed to see her thanks to Lee Qi Hao hehe Free vip passes! All the time we were in the Vip lounge. Thank god we're in there or I'd die of suffocation down in the normal uh place.





Grumpy cuz I cannot talk to Gillian Chung Haha kidding! I was reeeaaaly tempted to ask her what she feels about her scandal photos with Edison leaked out HAHA that's the only thing I could think of if I were to ask her questions. Lol.




I look drunk but I am so not there. I didn't even drink. Mainly cuz the drink sort of (really) suck. Haha oooops.




Hehe the guy in yellow is super funny. He's a total stranger by the way.





I have like 100 over pictures before the camera batt died on me and photobucket is being an ass only uploaded like 71 of them. If you wanna see the rest of the pictures, you know where to find them!

Okla I have nothing to say already so goodnight. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment