Monday, December 28, 2009

The girl with the red hair

Hi!! 'm supposed to go for cell group outing but instead I went to sg with E and K. I tagged along because I wanted to buy "school stuffs"?

Spoiler of the day : Me+Period pain

I h8 it luh ka na sai man &%$#&@&^%#!!!



 





As usual went to Bugis and Orchard and when we went to bugis the chapalang market for one round it started to pour. Then after much hesitating we decided to buy the 5dollar umbrella AND THEN THE RAIN STOPPED. IT!EFFING!STOPPED!RAINING! Just after like 3 seconds after I hand my money to the shopkeeper. Walau had to luge an umbrella.






Very the unglam face I know but who cares when they're unglam when they're having major period pain!!



We zoomzoomzoom to Ion and shop managed to find this shop selling hello kitty stuffs WOOHOOO HAPPY TIME FOR ME SIOL. I bought like 2hello kitty pens and a hellokitty mechanical pencil and a hello kitty scheduler. Loveit2dmax. Somemore its cheap hehehehehehehehehe Got a pair of oxford heels from FEP, Giant bow and sailor bracelet from 21 Earrings bangles and headbands from Diva.





































Okz I'm walking away naow~~~~~



See?? I'm walking away~~ Byebye!


 Have a great monday! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment