Sunday, December 6, 2009

:) Smiley


I wuz really sleepy.




I am sleepy.



Dragged my lazy bum out with very sleepy eyes. If its not for Senario the malay movie I wouldn't even crawl out of the bed. But sadly the movie was really bad and we escaped from the theater after watching it for an hour.

And my feet were killing me cuz I wore some very cheena shoes. Man, I don't know why I even wore that out. I guess I was looking a lot like a punk rocker gothic emo shit ass loner only girl in the band that plays the guitar kind of girl.

Haha.

Off for some getaway/party tomorrow. =) Gonna be back with pictures and videos(hopefully).

Till then xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Never watch a malay show in the theater la...
    You'll always regret it.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. But its really funnny Haha. Only got out of the cinema because can't stand their voices. LOL

    ReplyDelete