Thursday, December 3, 2009

You'll never catch me blinking that night

Pardon my eyes. They are heavy I can't find any toothpicks Haha


Bag I got from J.


My lemon scented hand lotion


Dead tama.



:)

I don't think I can perm my hair cuz my mum says that my hair is too healthy it'd be a waste if I perm it because then it'd ruin my hair's texture. And I don't take care of my hair. I don't comb it, I only wash it with shampoo I didn't use conditioner Hahaha I am lazy so my mum thinks its a waste of money to let me perm my hair. Oh well.

If you follow me on twitter and you noticed that I once said I'm gonna buy the toy camera, sigh, not anymore. Cuz its kind of hard to use you'll have to tape it to avoid light leaks and everything and ifI buy the 120 then the film will be hard to find but if i use the 35mm film then I'd have to modify it. So its kind of annoying y'know coming to think of it haha.

Anyway, I feel like going to Flair like now. Haha. Maybe tomorrow? Hmmmm.

I wanna watch Hua Mulan. I like Vicki Zhao and I like Mulan!!

I am so tired.



Yawns.



Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment