Wednesday, April 28, 2010

//2 days of existence "apparently"

Its supposed to be 3!! Uegh. Was in Subang SS 15 area on the 24th&25th of April. Spent like 2 months of allowance in a day. Its sad now my wallet is empty :-'( Also, I left my phone(yes the iphone) and my camera's charger in my sister's place. I know right......... Fck my brain seriously.

Anyhow, I'm gna upload a few pictures (the rest you can find in fb). I looked like crap lah. Eh no, I LOOK like crap.







Thank you Kenneth for the drink hehehe. With your own recipe all hahaha. Ken now works as a Barista in Starbucks haha. Anyone that's in Subang or happens to be in Subang right now(or anytime soon), go to sunway pyramid's sunway lagoon starbucks branch. Its not in sunway lagoon...its the one that you can see sunway lagoon from sunway pyramid. :-)



My internet keeps disconnecting. Its driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment