Thursday, April 1, 2010

//streaks of blue on a regular basis

Should be with the family kidz right now and watching clash of the titans, perhaps. Because there are no dragon showing today over at cathay's. Got scolding from dad on the way to school today because I told him I'd be going out later and apparently I've been going out a lot and apparently he doesn't like it...Reached school, hopped down the car and told him to fetch me at 115. That means I surrendered to him. Got a 50bucks in exchange since I've been a "good kid" Ka-chinggggg $$$ Easy money, maybe I should do that more often. But no.

Anyways..the point is....staying alone in the room, cosy room I should say, makes me really really boring and being really really boring, I come up with ideas to snap the lightnings in the room which resulted in self shots and go : "yuck that's me the ugly duckling." Got my arse up from the bed that've been really possesive with me, get to the dressing table..look around..with random thoughts in my head, picked up the eyeliner brush, search for the eyeliner and the next thing I know I have eyeliners on my oily oily face. Yes, eyeliner on a school-day afternoon with no fun no friends no love whatsoever.

The s90 came up to good use. Turn to creative mode SCN, spin the wheel and search for night scene. Attempted to shoot at random objects but are total fail. Took me quite some time to figure out the way and go "zhis is it!" Sounds of shutter clicks, hence :


I'm for sale!!! Hahahaha






Chilli the snake around my neck. He's been good and comfy. Everyone should get a chilli the snake. I mean it.


Happy april's fool!


Book that I've been trying to read since the last 3 months. Only managed to pass page 34. I have really low attention span. Applies to everything.












See, this is how boring I can get. I remember the other day I said that I don't like taking self shots..but the more I say it the more times I attempt to do it. Oh wells. Guess life's like that huh. And, having pink lips now I kinda like it because it makes me not have a pale face..pink lips due to the weather and not consuming enough liquid. fresh liquid hahaha.

Been typing in a really weird "style" right now I don't know why........ yet another identity searchingprocess maybe?

Oh and, I have a thing for army boys in their uniform.

Goo-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment