Friday, April 9, 2010

//Jess's 15th & Birthday meal

Jess's 15 was a simple outing w/ "dinner" and some cake eating session. I'm sure she had fun. Right Jess???? ;-P


Jess with the lychee longan drink


Lychee/Longan drinks sends her to heaven hahaha! I'd never forget the lychee incident haha


We triplets



Actually dragged her around the mall because J and I were up to no good. Ceh no la. A wanted to do something for Jess so I had to pretend I need to buy something and dragged her with me. Ended up reading the celebrity gossip magazines in Popular. Lol, its quite obvious that I am dragging the time but she didn't realise hahaha.



So by the time we went back, all the other girls were there already and cake ready for her to eat. :-)





Had korean buffet bbq-steamboat for "dinner". Ate till we got pregnant






Zaima Jiaa Achik Alya Jess





Ok I am aware that my shirt has appeared in this blog for a lot of times but its for sports what! The only school/goverment sport shirt that I own and like so far hehe.

I have videos but Jess doesn't let me upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment