Wednesday, April 28, 2010

//Tuna Flip

I have no idea what's with the title I just came up with. Its like a random thought haha. Life is random, so am I~~~~~~~

These are the pictures taken on the 25th of April. Some of which is taken during the IU fest. My eyes were damn fail that day I HAD to put on eyeliner. Even with eyeliner my eyes are so fail so what do you think when its without eyeliner. Look at it also can puke. Was exhausted cuz of the long car ride and not enough sleep and all that shit.



No, that's not the S90 I'm holding..so don't bother asking :-)









Got out of that place and went to tebrau city for late lunch or so you can call it hi tea but the amount of food we eat(I ate) were so, not, hi tea.



I say HI!




I LOVE SOYA BEAN THEY SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET ^^ I think I look so happy with soya bean haha. Favourite drink since Idk...3?!?! I never get bored of it.. hahaha. You a soya fan? We could be best friends...you know.







I don't know where is JL's version hahaha upload it some other time. Or you can go search for it in facebook.





Horny icecream


p/s : I think I need to get braces. Ok! ok! don't shoot me...but at least I think I need retainers?!! My teeth been shifting....... :-'(

No comments:

Post a Comment