Tuesday, April 6, 2010

//The ugly truth

After earlier today I had watched a video on how bad fast food is and how it harms our body, I decided to share the information with you guys. I mean, I KNOW that fast food is bad for health but what I didn't know was it is THIS BAD. Alright, let me give you an example of fast food almost everybody love/can't resist : Mcdonalds

What you don't know is that behind all the happy happy side of a meal, a tasty golden fried makes-you-slaivate fries or a big "nutritious" burger is up to..destroying your own body.

Oh so here's the question : HOW does it harm/destroy our body?

First fact : Mcdonald's food DOES NOT DECOMPOSE.

Oh yeah, how is that possible, it is food. Food decompose!!

Well sadly, you are wrong. It does not decompose. Most if not all food decomposes: maggots usually set in after a while because of flies, or ants and mice do away with leftovers. So that leaves us with the question WHAT IS REALLY IN THE FOOD? WHAT DID MCDONALDS USE TO PRODUCE THEIR FOOD?? Tons of preservatives and wax perhaps.

And when food does not decompose in your body, it decompose your body. Like for example, a piece of cheese found in the mcdonalds burger, you eat it, they don't decompose, their wax will start sticking onto your blood stream or whatever that is called and then slowly it will destroy your liver and then you will die. Because it is proven that whatever oil that is used to cook or fry all these "food" cannot sustain life. So yeh..

So much preservatives in a mcdonalds burger that it still remain the SAME after 12 years. Or so I strongly think its the wax that kept the food in a "good" condition.And yeah. you heard it right, 12-freaking-years.

Take a look at this picture :

 2 burgers, one bought way back in 1996 and one bought in the year 2008. The right one is the 1996 burger, left one is the 2008 burger. Wow, huh?

And a video I'd like to share :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCfHA7AdjIY&feature=player_embedded

Click on the link(I don't know why I can't get ahold of the embed html), You HAVE to watch it.

-->Ok, maybe the fries were preserved after all that time because of their salt concentration, but don't you think its weird that the Big Mac didn’t start to mold until the third week?

So. What do you think about Mcdonalds right now?

For me, I'm never gonna touch their food ever again. I love myself. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment