Friday, April 9, 2010

//Maybe I think too much

But the thought of it just makes me afraid.

Heart Arrhythmia (Irregular heartbeat)

When symptoms occur, they may include:
  • Palpitations (a feeling of skipped heart beats, fluttering or "flip-flops," or feeling that your heart is "running away").
  • Pounding in your chest.
  • Dizziness or feeling light-headed.
  • Fainting.
  • Shortness of breath.
  • Chest discomfort.
  • Weakness or fatigue (feeling very tired).
I experienced everything except for fainting. Do you think I should go for a check up? Then again, I think everyone experience it, right? I'm not being paranoid or something, I just want the best for myself and I want to know what's happening inside my body...So I just want to make sure.

:-)


'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away


Seether - Broken.

It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment