Saturday, April 3, 2010

//With angels on the moon





Starry wall, starry "sky" accompanies me for the night. (Eh its rhymes!)





So breakfast round 2 infront of the tv watching The Vampire's Assistant. Up till now I don't know which to do first, to spam peanut butter(though I hate it) on the bread before toasting or toast the bread first then only spam the peanut butter. But its a bit weird spamming the PB first but it tastes gooood cause its like hot and sizzling.

Sorry for the pixelated photos I don't know how to use the compact camera lah. One thing I hate about compact camera is that, if you zoom in, your picture will be pixelated/grainy. Like, the picture of the tv.

One question : How to not make the pics pixelated after you had zoom in using a compact camera?????

(If anybody asks me that question I'd say : Throw your camera away buy a slr. Hahahhaaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment