Monday, April 5, 2010

//It seems jaded; It's just an optical illusion

I has egg tarts! There's only one left for me so I should say I has egg tart but singular sounds really weird so I made it plural haha. Funny how unfilling food can make one so happy (ok fine if you consume a lot of it then of course will be filling la but if just eat one where can get full one). Food like Egg Tarts.......soya bean!!! The drink, I meant. OK just expressing the happiness of having able to eat an egg tart like that also cannot meh!



..Today, had quality phone call with @evelynchew because got to know lobangs which lead me to the idea of sekret #5 Bwahahaha. I shall be selfish now I don't wanna share what lobangs I have *selfish*

K so..been playing with photoshop recently cause have to come up with a few designs. And then I thought of Projekt #328469183650 Wahahaha



And since I have no pictures of me, I shall upload pictures of Poco! I haven't bathe him since forever so mind you he is uh, very dirty looking and messy and smelly(though you can't smell)..yeah.




 Poco wants to help out too....

Oh ya. Its never good when Poco tries to stick with you get your attention and be all soft because then, he's want to hump your hand. Which he rarely does that to me because I will shout at him. And he grabbed on my hand, and I shouted at him, this is what he do :


He sits at one corner become emo and ignore me. Stupid dog PUI!! HEHE


 Does your dog sits like that too? Its cute, no? Hahaha.

And then when I'm done with the cutting and pasting and all sorts of nonsense I went to have my shower and then when I came out I found him sleeping so soundly on my bed so I tip toed from the bathroom, grabbed onto my phone and snapped pictures. I'm quite proud I got pictures of him sleeping because. he. will. never. stop. being. active.



Forgot to turn my phone silent and when I took this picture, the "click" sound woke him up.

Awwwwwww.



Okla need to sleep now Goo-Bye errbadeh :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment