Friday, April 2, 2010

//We Need Girlfriends



Haha, my copy-JL's-idea barcode ink. Numbers below aren't exactly random numbers.. Its kinda something that I'm proud of but I shall not reveal what the number stands for because....who knows people out there might use it for something illegal... XP *hint*

These are today's :



Hi yah I don't have any pictures of today so here are two of them taken by Zaima with my eyes mosaic-ed because my facial expression are really fail moments so yeh.. That was waiting to flag a cab when there were any in sight after the MSSJ U15 game @ Foon Yew 3 to meet up with the netball U15 MSSJ team for nasi lemak.

So. Watched the whole series of We Need Girlfriends in youtube today. Open minded people should watch and laugh at the three kidz haha. They have really meaningful quotes so its not those funny-for-nothing shows :-) Don't say I never share good stuff k!

Shall call it a night cuz I'm really tired right now.

Oh, I just saved my sis's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment