Wednesday, April 14, 2010

//Lao Aunty

Today I showed up to Convent's IU day looking really shag. Just another lazy outfit day haha. The way I look + the outfit was as though I'm going to a market. Was really sleeeeeeepy and didn't concentrate much on the show. So I learned nothing. Not that there weren't anything to learn..it was me. Boo hoooooooo.

Also, now I got fever symptoms (I know because I know my body) but all's good now because I ate panadol and the 'fever symptoms' were caused by the noises. I can't take noises. They make my head ache. But without the noises there'd be no fun. I am such a boring person.

Anyway. I don't know either JJ@Wordpress or JJ@Blogspot to post this post..and I figured that its been a while since I last updated (if compared to how I used to) so yeah. :-)


Told you was looking shag.


Er. only picture in CV's IU. Haha! Thats JL's signature btw.

Anyway. on a lighter note,


I has pandaland biscuits. I bought it because the panda looked as shag as me too. Haha.


I'm hungry just by looking at it.


Rusk is the nicest snackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

+++

I'm really sleepy. So I'm going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment