Thursday, April 29, 2010

//Faith XII and Marc Jacobs lookout

Wednesday Afternoon :


Went to my boyfriend's house in my "power ranger" uniform Hahaha. I want the wayfarers..................I h8 rayban right now because their wayfarers and aviators are like the bomb and its always happening.

Speaking of  designer labels that I h8...I h8 Marc Jacobs. They have the cutest thing ever. Make my heartache by looking at it because I know I cannot get it(but possible) haha ok what am I talking about. Must. Save. $$$$$ Zomgwtfbbq especially their Special Items.

Anybody knows whoever that's opening a spree for MJ Special Items?!?!!?! PLS LET ME KNOW I REALLY WANT TO GET THE MJ HEART MIRROR & THE LIPSTICK PEN BADLY T_T I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER MAYBE MARRY YOU FOR A DAY!!!!! Hahaha I'm joking. But pls let me know if you (or anyone you know) are selling Marc Jacobs compact heart mirror and the lipstick pen k!!

p.s. : HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE IS MY COUSIN K.

No comments:

Post a Comment