Saturday, October 16, 2010

//Deep Sea Diver

There's nothing interesting in my life right now that I can begin with. Sigh. Everyday its all about waking up, contemplate whether to go school or not, complain, procrastinate at studying. The damn cycle repeats itself.

Anyway on Friday saw myself catching Charlie St Cloud with Jess J and Jess's friends. 



This is her anxious-excited face.

Anyway I love bookstores. Ok this is super random but I haven't really "talked" in a while you see..I have all these thoughts in my head and plans and stuff that I want to buy every book by Haruki Murakami (Go google him if you don't know who is he) and there are sooo many books I want to buy right now like Backwards In High Heels......books by VintageBooks♥ and some by Penguin Books.

Whaaaaa so many novels I want to read but none of the school textbooks or reference books that I want to read for my upcoming finals. Hahahaha ya very pathetic right. Procrastinate all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So going to fail this finals.

Today during breakfast :


Testing the Positive Film.

BW film

The double shots.... (ok!ok! I should prolly stop posting pictures of soya bean drinks)



OK SIGH BYE NOW........................

Can't wait for the finals to be over. Freaking close to one month. H8 this. So so so many plans after the finals. Really can't wait. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR PANTS TO AN EVENT THAT I THINK I'D PROLLY GET DENIED ACCESS INTO HA. HA. HA. Never felt so good backing someone up. Or, going-to in that case...

I had the weirdest dream during my sleep from 8pm to 7am (15-16th october). It involves two guys...blood....truth....character....me....and guilt. Don't think I'd ever forget this dream of mine. Its a gross dream but I want to get back into it. Sick, so sick. And the weirdest part is that the dream is so real, vivid. The pain, the voices, the touch, the place, the colours, the feelings..I'm scared it might be one of the de-ja-vu moments. Or maybe its because of Charlie St Cloud the movie, am i thinking too much? hahaha. Or maybe it all really happened. Damn. And I'm wondering if the two person I dreamt of dreamt this dream too?

No comments:

Post a Comment