Wednesday, October 27, 2010

//Can't Sleep

Hahahaha what I rather do than study add maths. Whatever, I'm going to leave the paper blank anyway. Tell me how when I don't know how to do!! Lol.

Can't sleep. I drew a human portrait. To all you 'nocturnal' humans, this is an extra kick for you to not fall asleep ha. ha. ha. Here I present you my first ever human monster portrait. LAO AH MAH



Quite fail la right.. I think the original version is better, I meant the real drawing.. with better shadows/shades. (= Don't know what's wrong I couldn't draw teeth for her. I ended up giving her cavities HAHA so I changed her mouth.

I can't sleep and I'm hungry. I can go on and on and on about the drawing but ya'll would probably say I show off, attention seeking but all I really wanna do is uh. I dunno lah! Sighyaiyaiiii~~~~ What to doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooo bored.

Maybe I shall force myself sleep. Or is anybody awake? Let's talk on formspring!

No comments:

Post a Comment