Tuesday, October 5, 2010

//Day 4 : Seven things that crosses your mind a lot


  1. Who will be my husband and how he will look like? Or even better, my first boyfriend?
  2. Will I continue studying even after I completed my lifelong dream as a stewardess in the future?
  3. I need confidence.
  4. How and when will I die? /Morbid
  5. What is the life of an animal?
  6. When will I finally finish reading a book!!!!!
  7. Why are the shampoo and conditioner packed differently? Can't they be of the same pack? Like, two compartments in a bottle..Hmmmm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures :





















Teenz GAP Food Fair on last Sunday (3rd of October)

By the way, I recently got my bank account drained. I am quite sad and excited at the same time. Wooohoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment