Saturday, October 2, 2010

//Day 1 : Ten things you want to say to ten different people


1. Yes, I may be spending a lot but I know my limits therefore I do not need a "you are spoilt" or a "rich brat" coming down on me because I clearly know that I am neither of those and it hurts me after hearing those judgements.
2. Please don't lie to me.
3. I wish we stayed in contact. And sometimes I do really wonder if you really do miss me at all?
4. Thank you for being a friend to me. I am bad at expressing gratitudes but I really do hope you will feel my sincerity in my Thank-You.
5. Why do I keep falling for people I don't know?
6. You don't know how miserable you made me feel by judging me, and I feel so insignificant. You made me feel shit.
7. I hope you realise how many lives you screwed.
8. Eat shit and die.
9. Victoria isn't my fake name. Its the formal form of Vicky. I hate explaining this.
10. Stop being such manipulative person, I can see right through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment