Thursday, October 7, 2010

//Day 6 : Five people who mean a lot (in no order)


1. Olivia How
2. Evelyn Chew
3. Joanne Chian
4. Besties
5. Buddies

I'm sorry I could'nt name no:4 and no:5 because I can't narrow down to whom because all of them matters, when they are already my selected few whom I call as Besties and Buddies, That wouldn't be fair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Some kinda cute pouch huh? The insides of it is printed with air mail air mail air mail air mail hahahhaa :')


At the public library last week





*********************************Yesterday's :


On bus on the way to Tebrau City... It took us an hour to reach there and I almost died in there my head ached like mad and THE SMELL. HWUAHHH. I went ALL the way up there by bus just to collect my jeans............................

AND THEN :



FASHION FAST FORWARD DECIDES TO HAVE THEIR ANNUAL DINNER ON THAT NIGHT THANKS YEAH I REALLY NEED THAT.

There goes my trip up there. Ugh.


Thanks Winnie for accompanying me vice versa. Oh well at least the guy working at Nike was cute......... :')


Do you know how annoying it is to travel all the way up there and get to know that the shop is closed? Damn.







BUT ANYHOW.....When I reached home at around 8PM, small brown box greeted me hello! I jumped in joy went all the way up from downstairs to upstairs "wooohoooooo"-ing. hahaha.



Do you... want to know what's in it???



Do you....know what's in it??



Ooooooooooo small white box.......



YEAH BABY ITS THE NEW iPOD NANO 6GEN. IN RED! =D =D =D =D



Hwahahahaha I had it engraved "to infinity and beyond" That phrase really mean a lot to me. And i got it in red because its nice?? and an apple exclusive so yeah its gonna be rare to find people with the same ipod colour as mine. Oh! If you have a nano6, our ipods could be friends.. heheheh  :')

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAGGED : VIDEOS


Some heartwarming video, though it has no dialogue.


SOME AMAZING MUSIC VIDEO. Watch it if you haven't. Been meaning to post this up for the longest time but I guess I forgot about it..........

Enjoy the videos! Going to Emy's open house tonight heeeheee fooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment