Saturday, October 23, 2010

//Foreground

Friday :




























***


Take a step back. Fucking look at yourself. You are human. You are beautiful. You are so beautiful. And you can be anything. You can be everything. Do not hate everyone because someone broke your heart, or because your parents split up, or your best friend betrayed you, your father hit you, the kid down the street called you fat, ugly, stupid, worthless. Do not concern yourself with things you cannot control. Cry when you need to then let go when it's time. Don't hang onto painful memories just because you're afraid to forget. Let go of things that are in the past. Forget things that aren't worth remembering. Stop taking things for granted. Stop taking life for granted. Live for something. Live for yourself. Fall in love. Fall out of love. Fall in love. Fall out of love. Do this over and over until you know what it really is to love someone. Question things. Tell people how you really feel. Sleep under the stars. Create. Imagine. Inspire. Share something wonderful. Meet new people. Make someone's day. Follow your dreams. Live your life to it's full potential. Just live, dammit. Let go of all of the horrible things in your life and fucking live. And one day, when you're old, look back with no regrets.

-source : tumblr, by anonymous.
***

It's time for me to live for myself. Live for my body. Be happy about it. Don't care what my parents think, don't care what my siblings think. Don't care what my friends think. Don't care about the judgements from the people I care. Let go of what I think about myself. I will be confident about myself. About the way I look, the way I speak, the way I act. I will be proud of my body. I don't want to care anymore about the way you think of my body. I don't want to be afraid to wear short pants and the cellulites I have. I want and will wear whatever I want to wear. I don't want to be afraid of my bulging tummy and my arms, my thighs and my face fats. I want to be confident. I want to be beautiful to me. I don't have to be beautiful for all of the others. I can't please anyone.

To you little fuckers that judge every fucking one. WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING FAT?

This is for you judgemental people :



Just because you are skinnier or you are prettier or you are smarter does not give you the right to judge people and look down on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment