Wednesday, October 6, 2010

//Day 5 : Six things you wish you'd never done


  1. Wasn't at home on the 6th of May 2009. Maybe then I could have saved myself from feeling so horrible every time something reminded it of it and maybe stop blaming myself that what happened is because of me. I still believe presence makes a difference.
  2. Stopped fighting back for myself and gave in.
  3. Buy those 234567890187530 things that I've never used, now chucked to the side.
  4. SLACK THIS WHOLE YEAR
  5. Start an online business. Now I'm just so damn lazy to keep it up.
  6. Steal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo spam! :















































































































































That was what's left of the photos from Mel's open house. (=

    No comments:

    Post a Comment