Sunday, October 10, 2010

//Day 9 : Two smileys that describe your life now


I want galaxy-like nail polish

1. >:'/
2. :-|

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAGGED : VIDEOS


"I just want to be happy. I want everybody to be happy at the end of the day"


"I'm a lot better before you really know me"
"Remember your cat that disappeared? I ran over it"
"You know all those books I have and I don't let you read?" "Yeah" "Its just all these love poems that I wrote about you"


"My girlfriend's bed"
"Space. Mars. I bet the bed is much more comfortable in Mars."
"In a pink bubble. Floating above the clouds. Filled with ping pong balls."
"Paradise" "Where's paradise?" "A serene place, no worries"

No comments:

Post a Comment