Monday, October 4, 2010

//DAY 3 : Eight ways to win your heart


  1. Your smile. Your killer smile.
  2. Little things like holding the door for me, letting me go up the bus first, letting me walk the inside lane, telling me/showing me things that reminded you of me..
  3. Be willing to accompany me for shopping
  4. Be filial
  5. Never ever give up on me
  6. Serenade a song
  7. Texts me at random moments
  8. Accepts me for who I am --being comfortable with me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures :


This, my friend, is my favourite drink.






















Calculating the Body Mass Index with the iphone calculator which can probably just.....die off


Ya I like to sit kangkang like that


There was a reason behind this 'face'




























Best photo taken that day. Cuz dont have out faces haha







Ham Sap Toufu Lou






Eat the shoe




Do you know what I'm doing in that photo? I'm shooting you using my shoe ha ha ok lame

Have a good day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment