Sunday, October 3, 2010

//Day 2 : Nine things about yourself


  1. I used to be a big bully in kindergarten and primary school. I used to fight all day long with the boys. Sometimes with the girls too. (eg : Kicked a guy down the stairs... Locked a girl in a room... Pinched a girl really hard and refused to let go... Chased guys around the school... Threw a shoe at a guy... Slapped a guy... Punched guys... Pulled their hair (even though they are botak)...)
  2. My favourite soya bean drink is Vitamilk (the bottled one) from Thailand.
  3. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really WANT and NEED to become an air stewardess.
  4. I suck in Math. I've failed Math twice in Primary 4. And I really really don't like it because of certain reasons I don't wish to reveal.
  5. My first bestfriend was a guy. I only had girl bestfriends when I'm Primary 5.
  6. And I really want a gay bestfriend. Perhaps not now but some point in my life later.
  7. My favourite colour is Purple (I assume Black and White aren't colours but monochromatic) but I don't like wearing Purple. I just like seeing things purple in colour. Preferably walls that are purple in colour.
  8. I know beau are pronounced as bhou but for some weird stupid reason I always pronounce it as bew in my head.
  9. I think my life is pointless. Not that I’m suicidal, but I feel like I have no direction in my life. What was I born into this world for? What am I supposed to do? Am I supposed to just exist?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures from some time back :



























Liverpool VS Man U match at City Plaza the last Sunday before school reopens after the 2 weeks break. Liverpool lost 3-2. There was some Diva king karaoke going on that night and I personally think the first singer was the best amongst all of the others participants. Had a hard time hearing them sing that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment