Monday, October 11, 2010

//Day 10 : One confession


1. Its just......I was never happy throughout this year. You guys probably think that I am a happy cheerful girl but deep down, nope. I'm a girl, brimming with issues, fighting with herself to stand still. All these while, I pretended to be nonchalant (am still). So there you go, now you know I'm not that tough afterall..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAGGED : VIDEOS

Songs that best describe myself and my life right now :



O WELL Today is the 10th day of the 10 days thing. No fun. Bailed out on school today..cooping myself up at home to study (yes, you heard that right!) and then tuition later. Sian times400000008. Anyway I think I'm gonna nap for a while. HAHA

***

HI ALL I HAVE A NEW TUMBLR. With total different objectives. My new tumblr is where I document what's in my inspiration folder. Check it out!! 


Oh, does anyone has a tumblr here? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment