Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chill runs down my spine, cuz the pumpkins are evil tonight



Happy Halloween!

Okeh I know that normally people wishes happy halloween on the eve but then hi ya, I'm not even sure that yesterday or today's halloween Ha ha ha.

Come I share with you a video of :



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (I'm actually laughing) LOL siol.

Why uh their attitude and service so bad to us? I mean, whatever happens to hospitality with a heart and uh, uh....1 Malaysia thing Rakyat didahulukan Pencapaian diutamakan thing.

Totally agree luh, with the "only incidents like this happens in backward countries because regular power cuts will severely affect a developing country" I'm quoting the guy.

Okeh besides that, another thing I don't know whether you'll heard of it before already ya la i very outdated.

Anyway Rihanna was accused of 'stealing' from Heyman (wrestling legend)'s idea of 'wrapping himself with barbed wire' for her newest album, Russian Roulette.



and



This is what Heyman said : "It's pretty obvious this was copied from, or at least extremely inspired by the ECW album cover. From the barbed wire and the right arm up in the air to the blood dripping off the logo. Hey, I don't blame them."

"If you wanted to copy, you might as well copy from the best."
And he called Rihanna 'a bloody thief'.

Funny.


Oh ya, J was really having a tragedi bulan oktober because her october month reaaaly suck. And the ending was with a bee sting. Nice. Yes she got stung by a bee and I am her very own cream applier. Yeah she is annoyed HAHAHA.

I need to go shoe shopping. Only one pair, and it shall be white, simple and 4 inches high. Hopefully it pays off after I splurge on something. Yay, baby steps...baby steps. Not revealing what I'm talking about but I will eventually sometime in the mid of november. HEHE.

K I gtg watch my My Lovely Samsoon. Yes outdated. Bought the series a loooooong time ago finally decided to watch it. I already watch the last episode though and its kinda lame so should I watch the other  episodes?

No comments:

Post a Comment