Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Up all night Got demons to fight



Where can I get this?

Anyway, ALMOST could get this sooon :



But then I think $$$ would be better so I better save up some cash and treat myself to endless shopping Wooooooo how awesome is that! And then I can buy whatever I want but I'd be short of cash too and that's bad but oh wellz. Its time to learn how to spend money wisely.

Sigh, thing about me is that when I want to spend on something like not even worth the money I will thought of the cliche "Spend money wisely". Then again, my brain will psycho me to think that buying that would be "spending my money wisely" and then I will start imagining how I'm gonna pair the stuff up with whatever & whatever and then I will go @.@ I GOT TO BUY THIS. And when I got it after 10 mins tops, I regret buying it. Ah, such a shame to be me sometimes.

Tomorrow is the 25th which means I'd be with J! Its been around 2 weeks since I last saw her and she misses me! Awwwww. Ok eew I hate the awww thing.

I'm currently craving for :



Yums! Wasn't really hungry but when I came across that picture I became really hungry. Sigh don't do this to me. I'm on the mood to slim down so please don't kill it! I need to go down by a size. Just a size.

Okiedokes should stop here and get my beauty sleep soon once I fully charged my iPod so hurry battery, hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment