Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gold label dolls

Hello Goodmorning I Love You ,

ANYWAY, I'm starting to plan my 16th birthday celebration HeHeHe. Still don't know where to celebrate, but I know what cake I want! Something with loads of strawberries on top of the cake instead of icing, and is filled with custard and cheese and some spongecake. Something like this :


Ain't it prettay & YUMMY?! Sweet sixteen what so the cake must be sweet too! Now I just got to find a bakery that bakes good cakes! Any recommendations?

Ya la I know my birthday is still a month away but I like to plan what! Cannot meh. :-P

I would like to receive Barbie dolls as my birthday present next year! It would be SO much special than my other birthdays. So, If you plan to get me a present then get me a barbie doll! No need to brainstorm your mind already hehehe.

I googled Barbie dolls and I found pretty amazing ones.


The Soiree Barbie. Her hair reminds me of Katherine in Vampire Diaries. One thing I don't really like about this barbie doll is her dress. I don't like dresses like that. Sure, you can flaunt your figure with that but I still prefer the puffiness of the dress starts a little lower from the upper waist.


 The Secretary Barbie Doll, International Exclusive Fashion Model.


Barbie The Usherette Dealer Exclusive Silkstone 2007. MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE OUT OF THE LOT. Love how the matching military top and bottom go with the fishnet so well! Shall keep this look in mind.


 Reem Acra Designer Bride Barbie Doll.


 Barbie Pivotal Body Dolls Collection at 2007 Toy Fair.


 Barbie Movie Mixer

In case you haven't already know, I love barbie dolls. Hahaha I don't care what you think of me but I really like them.

OH YA, last last night I dreamt of something really horrible. I dreamt that I had 2 tattoos, 2 VERY UGLY ones. I don't mind if I have a very very nice tattoo that I won't regret having but the two I dreamt was really abso-fcking-lutely H O R R I B L E. Its a rooster. Wtf who would wanna have a rooster tattoo. Its coloured and its smudged also. Something like a rooster award kind of tattoo. And then the other one I cannot remember but it was on my thigh, the place I got shot in paintball. In my dream I was like "eh, I want to cover up my bruise leh so ugly, tattoo here!"

I really wanted to commit suicide then, in my dreams. Hahaha.

Okayzz I think I should "sign out" naow. Byebye!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.humblebeginnings.com.my/millecrepe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Anonymous 1 : Nope I don't know her personally but I do follow her blog though. Why? :)

    To Anonymous 2 : Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete