Thursday, November 19, 2009

Messy braided hair

Ever heard of fishtail braid?

Yes?

No?

.

.

.

.









You like it? I like it! Its very special and I haven't seen anyone going out with this hairstyle before.

Came across XiaXue's hairstyling video and saw that she's making a tutorial in braiding the fishtail type but then my internet connection was shitty so I googled on doing it step by step and then I figured it out myself. Alaaaa, I don't think you guys understand what I'm trying to say so forget about it.

This is mine!




Not bad ah. But cannot see lah so no use also Sian. HaHaHa. The next try I'm gonna do the one sided fishtail braid and go out with that! But thing is that it takes a long time to do on fishtail braid I'm very lazy to do it somehow hahaha.

I'm sick. Hate it. Stupid weather caused my allergy to act up again and now my nose and ears are numb and my headache is unpredictable its like a time bomb~ Sigh. Hate being sick. Plan to go out with friend cancelled. Plan to go to junksale cancelled. Sian times 500000.

I'm just gonna go drop by some games shop and buy L4D 2 tomorrow and spend the whole day at home. And then Imma do a review about it! HeHe cannot wait. Woooooooo.

Ok gtg.

No comments:

Post a Comment