Friday, November 20, 2009

Mother Jock

I just realised that my blog's layout/design looks bad in 13" computer. I think it only looks good in 17" screen and above.


Been neglecting little Poco for days already and I feel really bad now because he is like sitting beside me and asking me to play with him :( For your information, I am not crazy over dogs. I treasure them very much because I know how much pain you get when you lose someone you love so much- The pain So intolerable.



I know the pictures are "outdated" but I don't like posting posts without pictures!

Quite sad actually that I didn't go school today. Felt much better today compared to yesterday. Nose's condition is still the same though. And my ears are blocked. Nose blocked since 2 days ago. I am so ke lian.

Feel like enabling the commenting part....Feels quite "lonely" without those comments be it good or bad. I'm gonna reject posting them anyway Ha Ha Ha I actually like getting "mean" and "nasty" comments cuz they're funny like that.

Mum's not back yet I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment