Friday, November 6, 2009

Little Miss Pink (& Purple) on High Street

Skipping school has been a very fun + boring. There's not much to do at home and its not like I go out everyday. Sigh, my life haz been boring. Time passes so quickly like zoom zoom zoom~ I hate that. I want time to pass slowly so that I can enjoy the goodness of life HaHaHa.

I've been very lazy and I kept on feeding myself with all sorts of food like pringles icecream roti prata sweets chocolate hellopanda hi ya! All sorts of food that is not nutritionous ( <--Does that word even exist)

Speaking of food, I noticed I've been eating coloured food and it makes me happy. You see :





Mini cornettos in Pink and Purple. Strawberry flavour for pink and blueberry flavour for purple. I personally like the strawberry one more because its more sweet and fragrant. The purple's one has this weird smell & taste I don't like. :-)

Okla to be honest I don't even know what's the purpose of this post I just feel like posting up new posts thus this un-informational krap. At least I got pictures..............


Ricola in Strawberry taste! Actually I find all of the Ricola's flavours taste the same.......


Say hello to my Kitty mug! Cute times ten!

XXXXXXXXXXX
Got to go!

3 comments:

  1. vic! you damn good eih. eat so much pun tak gemuk,, unlike me. ://

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous : Yeah, nutritous. Hahaha

    To KAN PUI LING LING LING : No luh!! I gained close to 8 kgs this year already!!

    ReplyDelete