Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Field Trip | Nusajaya and CIQ

Firstly, the trip was quite bad. Nope, didn't enjoy it at all. Not interested in political stuffs and constantly visiting conference room. And the Custom part was worse. Hi ya, I'm in no place to say anything but I just didn't enjoy myself.

I thought we can see the mocked highcourt room filled with fake people inside. I was actually looking forward to that until we never did visit it.

But anyhow I enjoyed the company of my form 3 school mates! The pictures aren't organized very lazy to organize them so ha ha.




Yay saw a rainbow otw there ;)








The conference hall.







































A very ugly picture of me to end this photo spamming thing. Haha. Laugh all you want.

Other pictures can be found in Facebook! Some pictures I uploaded here aren't there and some there aren't here :)

I don't know what else to say. Very bored nowadays. Waiting for my chinese series back in 2001 kind of china shows. Dad promised these few days if he didn't get it soon I will annoy him everyday Ha Ha Ha.

Anyway we the foursome supposed to have mahjong today it was delayed for like 3 weeks already! Wanna. Cry. Because. My. Hand. Is. Really. Itchy. But then hor I don't know how to "Hu" leh how to earn some $$$ liddat.

Okay I am jealous of @joannechian because she got a new laptop! I used to "show off" my laptop to her since she haven't got her laptop yet (otw) until it died on me!!!! No actually its not the computer lah its the wire. I don't know how I use it until the wire broke halfway and it couldn't charge the battery anymore. :( Sad luh. But can buy one or not ah the wire? If cannot my mum is SO going to kill me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN. I just did that "wave thing = ~" for fun. I h8 that thing really. Ha ha ha.

I think I should go. I have a loong post now right! Happy?! Hahaha!

BYEBYE EARTHLINGS.

1 comment:

  1. BABE! I LOVE YOUR DISPLAY PIC... nice nice nice.. oh my!! love the whole pic.. dman you look hot..=). love the blazer=). . weee.... nice make up btw..=).. love it!

    ReplyDelete