Sunday, November 29, 2009

Studio | Works

VICTORIA ISA PIXIE

View my looks on looklet.com

Stumbled across R's blog and found this website. Woooooo. Couple of my looks. Add me if you have a looklet account!















Go play mix and match!!

Anyway, I saw a fake chanel pink quilted bag yesterday I have the urge to get it but it looks...well, fake. Why they cannot do nicer ones ah. I think I'm gonna go see it one more time and decide to get it or to not get it. but very "diu lian" leh carrying a fake bag. Chanel somemore. Oh wellz since I am not rich.. :'(

Pink chanel quilted bag. This is authentic Chanel.



The Union Jack one!!



Anyone wants to buy for me I marry you for one day la? Deal? Hahahaha.

Bought a vintage looking Levi's skirt yesterday. I luv it but I still don't know how to pair it with other clothes Hahaha. I should save up some money (Cannot keep depending on my parents what) seriously I am so broke you do not want to know how much I have now. This is why I hate going window shopping myself. I don't know how I'm going to survive if I don't have a high paid job next time. Must find rich husbands faster luh like that. HAHAHA!

Kanasai topshop cheat my feelings. You know why? Their manhattan dolls collection have this model wearing the bodycon + visible shoulder pads dress and then I was so happy topshop finally has it but then when I go through their collections they don't have the dress. How can like that.

Hi ya anyway I want to go eat something so ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment