Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thick lashes and mermaid nails

So I was really bored yesterday night with no one online, nothing to eat, no dvds to watch..I decided to try on fake eyelashes. I've never gone out with fake eyelashes before except for photo shoots and events that requires to wear them. :-)



Oh I bought new sleeping mask and its super comfy. If you're wondering why is my sleeping mask there, I didn't put it on purpose to "show" you guys I jumped out of bed after I decided to try on the fake eyelashes. Talk about random.


Pink shimmering nails. Actually is more of magenta than really pink. Haha. Nail colour from Anna Sui and I like the smell of the nail polish because its nice. Normally nail polishes smell bad but from Anna Sui's there's this fragrance thats like really nice hahaha.



Hohoho anyway, I revived my tamagotchi and I named it Berry this time round. Its a male~ I don't like males. I want a female it'd be cuter with the name Berry no? It grew to a toddler and its some worm thingy. Don't know how to explain but it looks like a worm to me. I bet its going to grow up into something very ugly. Ugly monster.

-Oh, I just googled for tamagotchi's growth chart and mine is a puchitchi. Actually its very cute in the colour type animation kind. Its in the Meme family. Kewl. No need to understand what I'm talking about just et me type it out to make this post look longer hahaha.


My colourfull tamagotchi.


Yay my hello kitty thingy on my tamagotchi. My cousin bought it for me from China and its quite expensive. 50RMB for one its about 25MYR. 25bucks for a small little thing but its nice! I love it~

Okayz I gtg for early dinner cuz I'm really hungry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment