Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My sister...not.

Update : Got my bag already! The "new" smell of it makes me wanna faint. HaHaHa. And don't ask me why the update colour like that very lazy to change already. Oh ya, removed commenting so like XiaXue said, whatever I write you can do nothing like commenting on my posts anymore! Yes, I am qian da like that. You don't know meh?!?! Removed twitter on top of post also cuz my tweets didn't appear. And then I very lazy to find the code back so...maybe I'll put it back soon. H8 explaining leh, so troublesome.



If I'm thinner I'll look more like her! Haha go google : Alyssa Soebandono.

Btw the 2nd picture I photoshopped my skin complexion. The before one was really disgusting so yep.

I'm hungry, waiting for my grandma's chicken rice!


The bag, hopefully today.

No comments:

Post a Comment