Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nevermind, I've come up with better ideas

Hi. I need help.


Anyone knows how to put a favicon into blogger layout?


Saw a random person's blog with a hello kitty favicon I am soooo jealous. I'd created a favicon I just don't know how to put it in!


So...help? pretty please? with a cherry on top?


:)

Anyway, I don't know why I always kena these kind of things like random person add you on facebook, and then kacau you. I got like one from Nigeria one from Egypt one from Turkey one from Indonesia (I think) one from The States and super banyak from Malaysia.

Oh, and they're real btw. Hahaha they got pictures with friends some got picture with family! And then they all cheekopek one simply add people on facebook and then flirt flirt all.

My, my.

ps : I'd remove my archives so if you missed out any of my posts, don't think so you can view them back unless I provide the link to it Hehe. Don't like people "ransack" my past posts so yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From all of the skipping school time I get spent at home, my brain's not rusty afterall. I've come up with a brilliant idea to archive all of my looks from time to time. And collection begins from today. This uh, "activity" is called "Look of the day". Yup inspired by lots of people across the globe, fashion sites and all. Imma start my own little look of the day too. Hehe.


Okay today I don't have any looks so here's one look back when I went to the Junk Sales @ town. Just a preview la, I know this look suxbigtime but hi ya.










Plaid top from Texwood

Highwaist shorts from Topshop
Black Fedora from Forever 21
Bag from Santa Barbara


Oh ya, I brainstorm my mind for new looks too! I don't have to think for outfits to go out anymore! I have 2 new outfits in my mind. Mix and match is fun!! Except its all b&w.


Haven't been using my camera and I really feel sad for it leh. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Used to, not anymore. Well well well I guess you "stalk" me too huh like how you "stalk" Tammy from ohsofickle.

    ReplyDelete