Monday, June 8, 2009

And there's always clouds to float upon

Yesterday I woke up @ 635AM. My sunday was tiring yet fun. How's yours?

Packed my bag and woke my dad and he sent me to Larkin's Stadium. For netball. Since they said indoor I thought its in the complex but nope, its indoor yet outdoor. Chey, that angkat berat place. This time round wore MSSJ shirt again but I didn't cause they said wear the blue one and I don't have so I wore some black shirt. Turns out we're not supposed to wear MSSJ or anything that has a thing to do with school/district/state sport thingy. Esp when we have U15 Netball best defender.

So. All of them changed to school shirts and then first round agaisnt some team, won 9-3. Their time was 5-2-5 btw. Second round lost 4-2 lost to V-sion. Third round won 10-2. Fourth round won 9-0. Fifth round lost 5-4. Lost by one mark. But it was a very good game. Very.

I only played WD and GK this time.

The whole game ended at around 3 plus 4 like that. Went back for Piano lesson and then got prepared for Eu Chuan's party. Happy being 18 man. :)
-

Anw, I got the Chi hua hua today. But I was very very disappointed because the dog wasn't how I expected it to be...its in black and white btw. and big, very big..for a chi hua hua. I think she's being treated badly by her previous owners because she has this patch of fur gone because her first owner didn't take off her collar apparently. Her fur isn't smooth at all. More to like a stray dog's fur kind of feeling...

I feel sad for that dog. Imma gonna take good care of her. But I don't know whether my parents would want this dog..oh wellz. At least my wish came true. I once wished for 3 dogs. So yup now I have Poco, Pika and ???. I dunno what to name her and how to call her. English or Chinese? I think I'd stick to chinese.

My body is aching now. Didn't do the cooling down properly I guess. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment