Friday, June 26, 2009

Hair bow

This morning went out for breakfast with my mum. Was supposed to have beef noodle but being fickle minded like usual I decided to go Lavender instead. Ordered my dish and all of the other food that mum & I ordered came but not my main dish. :( So I sad.

-Nah I didn't. I was too full so was kind of happy cuz the waiter didn't take my order...

OH look @ the time! Its lunch time I shoud prolly go munch on something naow.

In the meantime.........

Today, I got bored so I tried to do the hair bow...









Okz and this is mine....





Can you even see my bow?? First attempt to diy hair bow = Epic fail.

Why those celebrities have such nice hair bow and mine like ka na sai ? :(

Nvm, I will try to do it again l8r. The percentage of me succeeding is around 20% cause my fingers cannot do wonders. I ruin nice simple things. Haha!

You can too learn how to do a hair bow by watching this.


Changed my font again...back to the old font. Cuz I think font verdana looks much better in this stretched blogger layout than font trebuchet. You think so too?? ;)

8 comments: