Monday, June 8, 2009

It's not about how many breaths you take, it's about the moments that take your breath away

I've been following this blog I found randomly and I really like how the girl writes. I mean, she can really express her thoughts into words. Sorry guys, I'm not revealing who. She'd probably know its her when she reads my blog by any way. Cuz she's a blogger not from Malaysia.

I came across her recent blog post saying 'What do I live for?' and she asked her readers what they lived for. For that it made me realise and started thinking too, what do I live for?

I don't want to simply exist because I do, I want to exist for a purpose.

I love music, but I don't sing or dance or play instruments really well.
I love food, but I sure as hell don't know how to cook.
I love money... but I haven't started earning very much on my own yet.

I think the biggest sin I could ever commit is not making the absolute best out of what I am and what I have.

I don't want to die being one of those randoms nobody actually gives a shit about because you've never really done anything nor accomplished anything worth remembering.

I don't want to do average things all day and lead an average life whereby I study and study and study until I grow up then I work and work and work until I die.

I don't want life to just pass me by.

I don't want to feel like life is something I'm trapped in. I choose to live, we can all commit suicide if we find no meaning in life.

I like reflecting on myself, on my life and life itself.
Maybe thats the answer to my best friend that once asked me saying 'Don't you cry? Where did all your tears go?' I don't need to cry when I can use the time that I wasted crying to find the root to the problem I'm facing. I don't like to dwell on something and be sad because of it. It does not benifit me or the people around me, dwelling on some particular stuff make me find myself really useless and annoying so I'd rather use up the time and start thinking about the why's in life..

I suppose it's because reflecting on life is like going through a math paper for me(too) - no matter how many times I've checked the same paper, there will always be new mistakes and answers I will find.

**If ever the actual blogger of this "What do I live for" post, thank you to you. And it really movitaved me to start thinking. About something which everyone else wants to know the answer too.**

Let me get this point straight. For I do not follow any bloggers from Malaysia, anyone from Malaysia don't come commenting on my comment space saying that what I posted in this post is from you and you are from Malaysia. Cause I'm sure as hell who I follow, and who I take this from. And I would credit the person if the very thing is not from myself. So don't worry about me taking your stuffs without crediting you.

7 comments:

  1. Ok... THis is going to sound like haiyoo...

    Bt anyway, Victoria C... You think tooooo much d...

    U're just 15.. You couldn't do much for now but study? So, if that blog gave you lots inspiration.. Study hard study smart.. Score well in SPM.. PMR no use 1.. =D

    U got a long way down the line...
    Victoria C boleh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... THis is going to sound like haiyoo...

    Bt anyway, Victoria C... You think tooooo much d...

    U're just 15.. You couldn't do much for now but study? So, if that blog gave you lots inspiration.. Study hard study smart.. Score well in SPM.. PMR no use 1.. =D

    U got a long way down the line...
    Victoria C boleh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post you wrote yourself de a?way to go wey!sounds so professional..lol..all the best girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post you wrote yourself de a?way to go wey!sounds so professional..lol..all the best girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not I write one lah! HAHAHA. The blogger I've been following wrote one. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah cheh...i thought you wrote it out of your own opinion also..chehhhhh..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah cheh...i thought you wrote it out of your own opinion also..chehhhhh..lol

    ReplyDelete