Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eyewear krazy

In this post, you will see different types of old school glasses, and many of my same old pose and my recent addiction of the lips pouting thingy though I look bad in it - sometimes. I think some are quite okay but some of them are just. y'know.

Note : Eyewears are for sale by inquiry.
I'm not doing advertorial for i4style its just me taking webcam pictures with those old schoolio glasses.


I had to cover one side of the lens becuz..you'll see.




Just LOL at this one.


I had to press my fringe down cuz I've been putting them all back with my hair band if I don't press it down it'd go center-part and I'd look like some alienated fish.


Cuz there's this sticker there. Hahaha.






There are over 20+ of eyewear J brought over for me to fiddle with cuz I was so bored at home and I picked 4 out of the 20 and still waiting for a nicey price from J to quote me.

Theres over 50+ different old school glasses J has now and if you're interested in buying pls visit i4style.blogspot.com and contact them =)

Oh wellz I guess this was PARTLY advertorial..Haha!

.

My photoshop has been possessed or something it just won't work and then I tried downloading other alternatives and I was all excited to use the photo editing programme I recently downloaded only to be angry because it needed administrative account to use it and I don't blardy have a blardy admin account because my brother somehow corrupted it and its gone?. I could kill him for that.

Now I'm thinking of rebooting my computer but then I'm so lazy when it comes to the iTunes part because then all of my songs would be gone and I'll have to re-download them again. I did that for 3 times already! YES. was I angry. I really don't know what to do with this comp. H8 it when people touches my stuff and corrupts it.

2 comments: