Monday, June 29, 2009

Dollhouse

Hi. I found this website where I can erm play girly stuffs. Hehehe. I played the dollhouse game thingy and this is my dollhouse.



It has 6 chambers in it and you can edit it the way you like it by putting in the ready for you items so you can decorate the chamber. Whatever kind you like. For example if you want your room to be in pink, then decorate or you want your room to be in a mess, just simply choose the chamber you like!

Its really fun but it gets boring halfway through. Hahaha.

This is my dollhouse room attempt #1.



I know it looks like shit and messy and all that...but go try it yourself. You may/can have a picture in your mind to decorate your doll room but then when you start on it you basically just forget everything. Lol at least that's what happened to me though.

So lazy to print screen the other chambers I decorated.

You can try it too, it has many other type of games like dress up and all that. And they have characters like Taylor Momsen(I know you love her!), Gisele Bundchen, Nicole Richie and all that. You just have to check it out..

its www.paperdollheaven.com!

It sounds like a advertorial but certainly don't look like one. Just a reccommendation for me to pass your boring times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment